Curriculum Vitae 2014
College of Fine Arts, UNSW
Bachelor of Digital Media, Honours Class 1.
• Graduating projects exhibited at CoFA Annual 2006 and 2007.
• Honours animated short screened at Federation Square screenings Class of ‘07, Australian Graduate Exhibition, Melbourne, Australia.
Althea Aseoche (Freelance artist)
Storyboard artist, illustrator and character designer
- Freelance artist for film and television animation with a focus on storyboards and character design
- Illustration for children's literature for books, magazines and multimedia.
Senior animated series designer (props, environments and character design)
(May 2015-March 2016)
Flying Bark Productions
Props designer and colourist for various film & TV projects.
Camperdown, NSW, Australia
Props designer, storyboard artist, illustrator and graphic designer for released and pitch film/TV projects.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Moore Park, NSW, Australia
- Worked on animated TV pilot episode, Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace.
- Creating graphics in Adobe illustrator for 3D surface art for characters, props and vehicles, adhering to the trademark Lego style guide.
Full work history and references available on LinkedIn.
Nate is Late (Storyboard Artist) (Release date TBA)
Lexi & Lottie: Trusty Twin Detectives (Storyboard Artist) (2016-)
Kazoops! (Senior Designer) (2016-)
Frog Kingdom III & IV (Background Painter) (Release date TBA)
Tashi (Senior Props Designer) (2015)
Blinky Bill: The Movie (Props Designer) (2015)
Heidi (Props Designer) (2015)
All Systems Go - for Life Education Australia (Concept Artist) (2013)
Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace (Character Designer) (2011)
William and Sparkles' Magical Tales (Concept Artist/Illustrator) (2010-)
Erky Perky Season 3 (Props Designer, Storyboard Artist) (2009)
High Proficiency in software packages including:
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe InDesign CC
Experience using other software including:
Adobe After Effects.
Referees available upon request.