Curriculum Vitae 2014
College of Fine Arts, UNSW
Bachelor of Digital Media, Honours Class 1.
• Graduating projects exhibited at CoFA Annual 2006 and 2007.
• Honours animated short screened at Federation Square screenings Class of ‘07, Australian Graduate Exhibition, Melbourne, Australia.
Althea Aseoche (Freelance artist)
Storyboard artist, illustrator and character designer
- Freelance artist for film and television animation with a focus on storyboards and character design
- Also continuing to pursue illustration work in children's book publication and magazines
Storyboard artist (freelance)
Sydney, Australia (remote from UK)
(May 2016-October 2016)
- Storyboard artist for kids TV series, "Lexi and Lottie"
Senior animated series designer
(May 2015-March 2016)
- Senior designer in art department for 2D/3D preschool animated TV series, The Kazoops
- Designing environments, props and characters from sketches to final colour
Althea Aseoche (Freelance artist)
Visual development artist, illustrator/graphic designer
- Clients in film, television, print, multimedia, and web.
- Services include art direction, creating concepts/visuals (for characters, locations, props and graphics), location/environment design, colour, illustration, storyboards, comic art, graphic design, photo retouching and desktop publishing.
- Clients include Nexus Productions, The School Magazine, Moore Interaction, Light On A Hill Media, The Explainers, Cash Call TV, Omnilab Media, Life Education Australia, Subversive Games, The Greens NSW, Mad Cow Pictures and Global Book Publishing.
Flying Bark Productions
Visual development and production artist
Camperdown, NSW, Australia
- Full time visual artist on Blinky Bill (kids CG animated film), Tashi (kids CG animated TV series), Heidi (kids CG animated TV series) and Frog Kingdom III & IV (kids animated films in co-production with VIXO in China) as well as other titles in pitch and development stages.
- Creating concepts and designs from sketches to final colours for props, locations and characters.
Production artist, storyboard artist, visual development artist and graphic designer
Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Production artist (prop design, character design, location design and matte painting) and storyboard artist on kids CG animated TV series, Erky Perky Season 3.
- Concept artist and illustrator for kids live action series, William and Sparkles’ Magical Tales.
- Character and location designer for All Systems Go (kids educational live-action/CG video) for Life Education Australia.
- Provided graphic designs for marketing/promotional material for Kitchen Whiz, Magical Tales and pitch titles such as Harley the Game Crasher.
- Providing layout and graphic designs for pitch documents on several animation and live action in development using Adobe InDesign.
- Photo retouching for marketing /promotional material for feature films such as Tomorrow When the War Began and The Killer Elite.
Moore Park, NSW, Australia
- Worked on animated TV pilot episode, Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace.
- Creating graphics in Adobe illustrator for 3D surface art for characters, props and vehicles, adhering to the trademark Lego style guide.
Full work history and references available on LinkedIn.
High Proficiency in software packages including:
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe InDesign CC
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Experience using other software including:
Adobe After Effects.
Referees available upon request.